The WhatHouse? Show will draw overseas buyers, first-time buyers, retirees, investors, potential property buyers and sellers and those in search of legal, financial and tax advice. With an anticipated visitor-to-exhibitor ratio that will be higher than either A Place in the Sun or The Property Investor Show, The WhatHouse? Show is the ideal opportunity for companies to market their brand.
Ten reasons to exhibit at The WhatHouse? Show
- Make sales
- Have face-to-face meetings with potential clients
- Get your product in front of a qualified and affluent audience
- Enjoy commercial networking opportunities with other exhibitors
- Gather market intelligence from other exhibitors
- Reap the rewards of extensive media campaigns (see Marketing tab for details)
- Launch new sites/ products
- Participation in the seminar programme
- Make the most of limited stand availability
Enjoy benefits specific to your sector (overseas developers may see the opportunity to ‘flip’ investors looking for a second home; UK housebuilders could meet sales agents and other prospective commercial partners)
How to make the most of the show
The WhatHouse? Show is a brilliant place to meet potential customers face-to-face and show them that yours is the best company they could choose to find their perfect property. Don’t waste this opportunity!
Tell your clients that you are exhibiting at the show – recent research showed that over 80% of the most successful companies at exhibitions were those that emailed their customers and prospects beforehand.
- Advertise your participation online and on all of your marketing material
- Tell your customers and prospects what you will be promoting on your stand
- Give your customers a reason to come along – perhaps a special offers or finance deals
- Create a visually appealing stand – always use good graphics and have professionally produced marketing material
- Ensure that your staff are professional in both appearance and approach
To discuss exhibiting at The WhatHouse? Show, contact Andy Grimley on 020 7940 1085 or email@example.com